How to Register for the Night Tracker Program
The following information has been updated for the 2020 season. If you notice any discrepancies, please contact email@example.com
To purchase your Night Tracker Pass online you will need to do the following:
Step 1. Log in to the following website
Club ID Login: LM LTRC
Guest/Purchaser Password: member
Please note the ID and PW is case sensitive.
Step 2. Select: Login
Step 3. Select: See Available items
Step 4. Select an Item
- Lift Only - No Rental: Select this option if you will not need to rent a snowboard or skis.
- Lift & Lesson - Rental: Select this option if you need to rent equipment.
- Helmet Purchase: In addition to the options above, you may also want to purchase a helmet. A helmet is strongly encouraged for both skiiers and snowboarders alike. The worst injuries on the slopes come from not wearing a helmet. Liberty offers a Smith Venue Helmet for $60 with the NCC. Tax is included.
*You can add more than one option to your cart, just select "Continue Shopping" after you add an item to your cart.
Step 5. Decide if you want to purchase the protection plan
The Program Protection offers a prorated refund in the event of injury, illness or transfer by your employer which prevents you from skiing/snowboarding. No refunds are offered without the Program Protection. Refund based on the date of the claim. No claims accepted after 2/16/20.
Step 6. After selecting the items you wish to purchase, select Add to Cart.
Please make sure you are aware of the Code of Conduct and the Responsibility Code listed below your items to purchase.
Step 7. Select: Add/Change Guest (located in the guest box)
New Guests, select Create New Guest OR if you are an Existing Guest use the ‘Look Me Up’ function.
If you Create A New Guest: Fill out all the information and select Save.
If you are looking yourself up: type in the first few letters of your first and last name and select Look Me Up. You will be given a list of all the possible names, select yourself (please note that after selecting your name it will take a few seconds to advance to the next screen) and enter your password. If you do not know your password, you can select to have it emailed to you. You will receive an email with your new password. You can update your password to something you can more easily remember on the Guest Details screen. If you have any trouble with this, you can call us at the resort and we can reset your password for you.
After your password is entered, you should see your information on the screen. Please check to make sure all of the information is correct, especially your email address and phone number.
Step 8. To save time on your first trip, upload a photo now!
We strongly recommend you upload a photo now in order to have your Night Tracker Card processed on time.
Step 9. After you have verified that all of your information is correct, select continue.
Check your cart contents to make sure they are correct. If you need to purchase another card or purchase a helmet, select Continue Shopping. If you are finished select Proceed to Checkout
Verify your cart contents and scroll down.
- To Change the Purchaser to a Parent: Select the Change/Set Purchaser Button
- If this button is not showing up on your screen, then select the Compatibility View for your Internet Browser.
- Once you select this, your computer will most likely take you back one screen. Select next and you should see those buttons now. Edit your purchaser information.
- Enter your Credit Card information and select: Finalize Sale. Your credit card information is not stored in our system.
At the completion of your purchase the Electronic Waiver will come up. Please follow the instructions. The online confirmation will appear.
*** Your Night Tracker Cards will not be printed without a signed ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE release agreement. Once the release agreement is received, cards will be printed and sent to your club advisor. ***
The cardholder and a parent or legal guardian must sign this form if the cardholder is under the age of 18. Submit (all pages) of the Release Agreement to your club advisor. Fill out this form in its entirety.
If you need assistance please call 717-642-8282 ext. 3305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org